Level 2 Teaching Assistants
Are you looking for a job that will:
- fit in with family life or further study ?
- enable you to develop a career working with children who have special needs ?
- give you a sense of job satisfaction ?
- develop your own knowledge and skills ?
We can offer you:
- a fantastic opportunity to be part of our vibrant community and work with our amazing children
- opportunities for further development and training
- opportunities to progress you career
- a caring and therapeutic approach to education
- an opportunity to use your skills and talents
We have a number of different Level 2 Teaching Assistant roles, but all are based in class providing support for students. Although you may have a home class, you can be expected to work flexibly across the school and support a range of needs.
Castle School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of children’s welfare. All applicants will be subject to online checks prior to shortlisting and all appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Safeguarding procedures form part of the induction process. A copy of the school’s Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy is available to download from the Policies section of the school’s website www.castleschool.info. The school will require a Certificate of Good Conduct, where applicable, from the professional regulating authority in the country in which the applicant has worked. References will be applied for prior to interview. By submitting your application, you agree to your application and data being processed in line with our Recruitment and Selection Policy and our Data Protection Policy, both of which can be found on our website, where you can also read our Privacy Statement for job applicants.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please call the school office (01223 442400) to arrange this.
If you would like to apply for this position, please download an application pack and an application form. Your completed application form should be returned to email@example.com or posted to Castle School, Courtney Way, Cambridge, CB4 2EE.